Dr. Matthew Sherwood specializes in functional rehabilitation. After graduating Magna Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine he completed post graduate work in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, including Dynamic Muscular Stabilization (DNS) and Active Release Techniques and the McKenzie Method.
Dr. Sherwood finds the combination of Chiropractic Manipulation with functional rehabilitation get patients better quickly in most cases. He also provides each patient with the tools to help prevent future injuries.
Certification and Licensure:
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification
- Completion of Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy by 2009
- Illinois Professional Licensure
- Indiana Professional Licensure
- ART Certified, Upper Extremity, 2009
- ART Certified, Spine, 2009
- ART Certified, Lower Extremity, 2010
- ART Certified, Full Body, 2010
- ART Masters Course, 2011
- ART Long Tract Nerve Entrapments, 2014
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Exercise Trainer (DNSET), Certified 2016
Accident Treatment Centers
Auto Accident • Workplace Injury • Sports Injury