Dr. Grant Burdeau has extensive training in rehabilitation, soft tissue therapy, biomechanics and acupuncture. After earning his Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine he has postgraduate work in functional rehabilitation.
Dr. Burdeau feels being proactive is important to maintain health. This includes preventive care, exercise and nutrition.
Certification and Licensure:
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification
- Completion of Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy 2015 & 2016
- Certified in 100 hour basic acupuncture 2015
- Certified in Webster Technique 2016
- Certified in 100 hour advanced acupuncture 2016
- Certified Rock Tape Practitioner 2016
- ART Certified, Spine, 2016
- Indiana Professional Licensure 2017
Accident Treatment Centers
Auto Accident • Workplace Injury • Sports Injury